Scarblog Navigation

About Me

My photo
Joseph Scarbrough launched what he called "The Scarblog" as a way of cataloging his work over the years, as well as going into greater detail of things on his mind (known as "Unfinished Thoughts").

Monday, December 19, 2011

Steve's Inefficient Christmas May Be Canceled **UPDATE AGAIN**

Because my computer has been hit by a nasty virus (our old friend XP Security has returned with avengence, and is even bigger and badder than ever), and I'm having a very difficult time trying to remove it: with that said, the technicans at the repair shop feel it's pretty much a matter of time before it succumbs completely to the virus... and since I still don't have a new computer yet, and production isn't ready to begin on the "special", I may have to cancel it, unless some kind of God-given miracle can happen very soon.

UPDATE AS OF DECEMBER 11, 2011

Sorry folks, I'm having to completely cancel the "special": my computer has no sound, and Sound Recorder and Audacity have been corrupted, which means I can't do any sound editing, and my computer also no longer recognizes my digital camera, which means I can't even edit any of the actual footage I may have been able to shoot.

I'm terribly upset about this, as I was really looking forward to sharing this "special" with everybody, I was sure it would've been a funny one.

UPDATE AS OF DECEMBER 19, 2011

Actually, as it turns out, apparently Windows Movie Maker still works for some reason, I'm going to do my best to bypass this virus and continue working on the special, so Steve's Inefficient Christmas is back on, it just may not be uploaded to YouTube on Christmas Eve as was originally planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment