Scarblog Navigation

About Me

My photo
Joseph Scarbrough launched what he called "The Scarblog" as a way of cataloging his work over the years, as well as going into greater detail of things on his mind (known as "Unfinished Thoughts").

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

10 Years on YouTube

Hard to believe it, but it would seem I have finally reached my ten-year mark on YouTube. In a way, it doesn't even really feel like it's been that long, and a lot of my work feels like it was done just yesterday, but here it is, ten years later.

In a way, I'm surprised I've even lasted this long, especially with how YouTube has been doing so much to stunt the growth of smaller channels and sweep the little guy under the rug more and more since about 2009 or so, but nevertheless, it's a milestone, so I guess I should take the time to look over my catalog of work over the past ten years in a retrospective, so here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment