Scarblog Navigation

About Me

My photo
Joseph Scarbrough launched what he called "The Scarblog" as a way of cataloging his work over the years, as well as going into greater detail of things on his mind (known as "Unfinished Thoughts").

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Vampire Girl Debuts Today

Today marks the debut of my new webcomic miniseries, Vampire Girl, the story of Levana, who lives a life of irony, as she doesn't want to be a vampire, she wants to be a normal girl.

I know I said the comic was going to begin December 15, but I finished the story sooner than I anticipated, so I bumped up the debut to today; new comics will be updated every Thursday for the next several weeks.

Remember the URL: http://vampiregirl.smackjeeves.com
To go straight to the first comic: http://vampiregirl.smackjeeves.com/comics/1347294/strip-i/

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it, if not, then I won't impulsively act on songs getting stuck in my head ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment