Scarblog Navigation

About Me

My photo
Joseph Scarbrough launched what he called "The Scarblog" as a way of cataloging his work over the years, as well as going into greater detail of things on his mind (known as "Unfinished Thoughts").

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Steve's First Live Stream . . . A Bust

Steve had his first-ever live stream on both Facebook and YouTube earlier this evening (well, technically, last night, since it's after midnight now).

This wasn't my first time doing a live stream, but it was my first time doing it on two different outlets at once, and unfortunately, the results weren't so great. Facebook has really been falling to pieces in recent months, and this stream was no exception: for whatever reason, the comments stopped refreshing during the stream, so there were a ton of comments that were being posted during the stream that weren't showing up on my end. Because of this, the stream was cut short, but for archival purposes, here is a replay of Steve's first-ever live stream:



The main reason the stream was cut short was due to my cellphone ringing repeatedly, which turned out to be someone trying to call me to let me know that I was missing out on a slew of Facebook comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment