Scarblog Navigation

About Me

My photo
Joseph Scarbrough launched what he called "The Scarblog" as a way of cataloging his work over the years, as well as going into greater detail of things on his mind (known as "Unfinished Thoughts").

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Coming Soon: Vampire Girl

Lineart for Levana, the Vampire Girl
I can't believe I'm actually doing this, but as of right now, I'm coming out of my cartoon retirement, and working on a new webcomic miniseries, which will be the first lengthily comic project I've done in years; this past Halloween, I've gotten the song "Vampire Girl" by Jonathan Richman stuck in my head so much that I had a little burst of creative inspiration, so keep your eyes peeled for Vampire Girl, slated to begin December 15. And here's the link for your covenience:

No comments:

Post a Comment