About Me

My photo
Joseph Scarbrough launched what he called "The Scarblog" as a way of cataloging his work over the years, as well as going into greater detail of things on his mind (known as "Unfinished Thoughts").

Thursday, June 9, 2016

New Commentary Videos *EDIT: 8-18-16*

I've recently recorded a couple of audio commentaries, not really thinking much of them, but it would seem that some people out there have been interested. So, for anyone else who may be interested in listening to me ramble about some of the things that went on behind the scenes with Steve and such, then here are my commentaries for your pleasure; the first video covers only the first season of his YouTube series, while the second is a countdown of my personal top 11 favorite episodes:


EDIT AUGUST 18, 2016

Since some people had asked for more, here are commentary videos for the rest of Steve's YouTube series:






No comments:

Post a Comment