About Me

My photo
Joseph Scarbrough launched what he called "The Scarblog" as a way of cataloging his work over the years, as well as going into greater detail of things on his mind (known as "Unfinished Thoughts").

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Why Was This So Popular?

I'm honestly really, really curious as to why, exactly, this particular post from December 12, 2011 turned out to be so popular:

 
There's honestly really nothing to this entry: all it is was a quick drawing I did, venting the frustration I had when the production of STEVE'S INEFFICIENT CHRISTMAS suddenly became plagued with all kinds of different artistic and technical difficulties, and yet, this single entry is always at the top of the Popular Posts widget in the side-bar menu, and to date has 35,572 views... no other post I've written before or since has reached THAT many number of views (my second highest is only in the 600s).
 
So I'm just really curious, what is it about this particular post that people seem to like so much? Do people just really like seeing an angry elf go into a chibi-esque fit, or am I just missing something else entirely? Because I really don't get it. At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment