About Me

My photo
Joseph Scarbrough launched what he called "The Scarblog" as a way of cataloging his work over the years, as well as going into greater detail of things on his mind (known as "Unfinished Thoughts").

Monday, December 13, 2010

Passing the YouTube Limit

I sure am happy to actually say something positive about a change at YouTube for once, and this is a change that I really am in need of your input for.

Last week, YouTube announced that certain member accounts that are good standing would no longer be limited to 15 minute video uploads, and it would seem that mine is among those accounts, because I am now allowed to post videos longer than 15 minutes... this is where I would love to hear your feedback regarding future content.

As I've mentioned many times before, the basic format for a half hour episode of Steve D'Monster & Friends is planned to include two 9 minutes segments, and one 2 minute segment (even though there are three half hour storyline scripts that have been written, and are being reviewed); as far as the show being posted on YouTube is concerned, I would like to know exactly what Steve fans the world over would like to see: would you prefer to see the individual segments from the show posted separately, or would you like to see the half hour episodes posted in their entirety?

Be sure to comment and share your thoughts, or shoot me an e-mail, PM, IM message, etc, and let me know what you would like to see (and yes, you can comment on this blog without being a registered member).

~ Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment